DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings From Essex UK

Macmad

Reactions
Hi Everyone,
It's been a while since I was on here 2017,
I have since sold my Mavic Pro, and recently purchased a Mavic Pro 2 Flymore Combo, and how things have changed since i used to pilot the Mavic Pro, I am now registered on the CAA database, the only time I had to register my drone previously was with the FAA for flying in NYC, and I have my operator ID, and am now looking to obtain the A2 Cofc accreditation,
I do believe this is a step in the right direction, and will hopefully ensure drone usage is correctly policed.

Welcome back to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
Good to see that your keeping up with the times and rules.?

Hi Everyone,
It's been a while since I was on here 2017,
I have since sold my Mavic Pro, and recently purchased a Mavic Pro 2 Flymore Combo, and how things have changed since i used to pilot the Mavic Pro, I am now registered on the CAA database, the only time I had to register my drone previously was with the FAA for flying in NYC, and I have my operator ID, and am now looking to obtain the A2 Cofc accreditation,
I do believe this is a step in the right direction, and will hopefully ensure drone usage is correctly policed.
Welcome back. I’ve just signed up for my A2cofC with UAV Hub. They’re doing it for £99.

Welcome back. I’ve just signed up for my A2cofC with UAV Hub. They’re doing it for £99.
Thanks Lastrexking, I was looking at a couple of companies, but UAV Hub certainly stood out, I can see their reviews are extremely impressive, and the training program appears well constructed, with video illustrations, how are you finding it ? I often work at heights on 5G cell sites, so risk assessments are part of my daily role, and it's the same every time you take a drone off the ground.
UAV Hub it is then, I'll sign up for the training this evening, I did sign up to the site but did not receive a response.

Thanks Lastrexking, I was looking at a couple of companies, but UAV Hub certainly stood out, I can see their reviews are extremely impressive, and the training program appears well constructed, with video illustrations, how are you finding it ? I often work at heights on 5G cell sites, so risk assessments are part of my daily role, and it's the same every time you take a drone off the ground.
UAV Hub it is then, I'll sign up for the training this evening, I did sign up to the site but did not receive a response.
I only signed up just before writing that post. I’ve had some emails with them though as I’m partially sighted and wanted to check it would be alright for me, and they were really helpful.

Yep I have signed up and on about the 6th video, on
I only signed up just before writing that post. I’ve had some emails with them though as I’m partially sighted and wanted to check it would be alright for me, and they were really helpful.
I did sign up last night, and am now plodding along into the course, Air Law & Responsibilities, which has been very informative and useful, highlighting all the key acronyms,

:);)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos