DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ground Station Pro vs Litchi

In my Opinion GS isn't intuitive enough for me. I haven't had the chance to play with it that much though.

GS is my preference by far. It is rock solid and predictable while I've had issues with Litchi stability. The new update of GS closed the feature gap between the two. Now GS has curved corner option and can toggle to view on full screen. While not quite as intuitive as Litchi it is easily understood with thirty minutes of playing around. And it is free.

Reactions: bvsolutions
This may be a small point, but depending on what mobile device and what ecosystem you've bought into:
GS Pro: iPad only
Litchi: iPad, iPhone, Android Tablet, Android Phone.

I'm an iOS guy, but don't have an iPad mini (which would fit into my controller grips). So I have to awkwardly use a sideways turned iPad Air to run missions.

Also Litchi provides access to flight logs, which can be synced with Airdata.com (nee HealthDrones). Currently GS Pro doesn't seem to log your flights, or if it does, it doesn't provide access to the logs. I'm sure this will change as it's a DJI product and they'll need you to send in your logs if anything goes wrong, but for the time being, they aren't available.

For me the big difference is in the ability to log in to Litchi and have your missions available across your devices. Very useful when I plan my missions on my big iPad Pro, then have them available on the iPad mini. Also the point of interest function in Litchi is much better.

However, the mapping and virtual fence make GSP very useful. I hope it's developed a bit more in the future as it's got potential.

Reactions: Peel
I just tried GS Pro, I really like the way in sets up missions. However, still no way to sync the logs, so I'm going back to Litchi. It's a shame DJI hasn't added that, seems like it would be something everyone would want.

gspro, if i draw a line across a highrise building, would it warn me that my alititude need to be higher than the building?or my mavic will just bang into the building when waypoint mission running

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe