DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hallo from Melbourne AU (SE area),

Yes, sorry, forgot to mention what I got, a Mavic Air 2.
If you thought reading about the rules and laws governing flying your drone is boring, wait until you read the user manual, but it really is important, there is a lot of info that makes flying your drone that much more enjoyable.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air 2, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

So many times a member writes in, "I cannot connect to my drone, it's light is blinking - Blink-Blink-Blink (three time fast); then Blink, Blink, Blink (three times slow); then Blink-Blink-Blink (three time fast again…), what does this mean?"

PS: You will not find this pattern in the book, but I'm sure your drone knows it, it means S-O-S in Morse Code…

But the user manual does tells you what the real blinking means and even what the four colors mean (Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple).

Now go out and have some Fun.

Reactions: Proppa
Hi there! I’d love to come down and fly over the peninsula. I love it there!
It would be great to tag along with someone else, I’ll let you know when I drive around there, if you don’t mind.

Cheers
You're on. I grew up down here. I know it well. Looking forward to seeing it from above. (I did grow up on Arthurs Seat, so I have a bit of an idea...🤣🤣)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002