DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360 easy to use

Seems some folks are missing a step. After the pictures are complete, it asks if you want to download them to your device. I always answer yes. THEN, it asks if you want to send them to the server for processing. I wait until I am connected to WiFi before doing this step (I don't do it over LTE, just consumes precious data).
Gotta get that unlimited plan! Lol!

View attachment 11983
It didn't seem to give me that option at the time.
Will try again as soon as I can get the time. Still experimenting with various camera settings.

Hi Michael, is that shot direct from the mavic running 360 ? or have you done some work on it, really looks great, is it jpg or raw /

Gotta get that unlimited plan! Lol!

it would help, what is the procedure if I select upload later when I get home, would I need to leave the 360 app running until I get home ?

Hi Michael, is that shot direct from the mavic running 360 ? or have you done some work on it, really looks great, is it jpg or raw /
Shot in 4K but one of the Hangar 360 pics which takes over the cam. ND4 filter on and touched up dark areas with some Photoshop to bring out the detail. Easier to do than if over exposed. The detail is in the shot just needs bringing up a touch.

Shot in 4K but one of the Hangar 360 pics which takes over the cam. ND4 filter on and touched up dark areas with some Photoshop to bring out the detail. Easier to do than if over exposed. The detail is in the shot just needs bringing up a touch.

Thanks Michael so I can use a filter with 360, on their site it says no filter may try that tomorrow. Really like that shot

Reactions: Michael Ainsworth
For iOS users who may have slow upload speeds on their Internet connection, you may want to use the following tip:

On your iOS device, go to settings >> Display & Brightness >> Auto Lock and select "Never", then return to Hangar and try to upload the images to their servers.
The proposed change will keep the device awake so that uploading would not be interrupted when iOS decides to suspend apps when device is locked and sleep. Also, you may want to connect your device to the charger as well during the uploading.
After the uploading completes, you definitely would want to go back and set the Auto Lock setting to your desired interval (i.e. 30 seconds or whatever was selected before).

Reactions: Pancaro77
it would help, what is the procedure if I select upload later when I get home, would I need to leave the 360 app running until I get home ?
I don't believe so, just reopen the app and you should be able to select the group of pictures to upload. I am not 100 percent though because I have not tried it.

No you dont.

Just reopen app when yo get home and as long as you have transferred the photos from the drone to your device you can upload them and process with 1 click.

Thanks guys for your feedback

DJI care is sending back my mavic next week... I also have the V20 android and with all that is going to pot with it, I bought a new iPad Mini 4 today.. I'm so excited to get it all going so I can finally try his out.. keep up the awesome pics people.. Love them!

.....i was wondering if there is any way to save the pics on a local drive instead of having them only online....

Sort of yes- the individual photos are still stored locally on SD card of Mavic, so you can download those to your computer locally just like any other photo you take. Obviously they aren't stitched together like on hanger360 site, but you could then manually stitch them together on your computer. There is various software to do this and YouTube videos to show how.

Certainly not as easy as a one click button in Hanger360, but if you have a once in a lifetime shot you want to make sure to save locally, that would be my suggestion on how to back it up

Reactions: ryo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661