DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Heck, I'm going bald

You need to take 1mg of finasteride daily (that's a 5mg tablet cut into 4 with a pill cutter). It works for 83% of men.
@African wildlife , I can see by your avatar that you found that Finasteride tip too late... probably too late for me too. Oops, is my avatar a current photo, or is it my baby photo. Nowadays both look the same.

Covid restrictions eased in Scotland yesterday. Hairdressers now open. Visited new barber, don't know where he comes from but I think he must have been North American indigenous citizen. He scalped me.
Oh well, it will grow back I hope!
dont complain its one less thing to worry about

It's pretty sobering to see yourself from 3rd person view lol. I couldn't believe how chunky I let myself get when I first started flying a drone. I look at myself in the mirror every day, but you just don't get that side-gut, double chin aerial vantage that you can only really get with a drone.

I think it's good, everyone needs a reality check every once in a while. If you really wanna be horrified, record yourself speaking and listen to it. Really makes you realize how many "uhs" and "ums" you say on a constant basis.

I also lol'd at the suggested thread at the bottom: "Bald eagle takes out park drone today". IT KNOWS!?

Covid restrictions eased in Scotland yesterday. Hairdressers now open. Visited new barber, don't know where he comes from but I think he must have been North American indigenous citizen. He scalped me.
Oh well, it will grow back I hope!

Last time mine was cut by a hairdresser she asked if I wanted it cutting round the back. I said “Can’t I have it done in here likely everyone else?”

I take a 5g finasteride tablet every day for my prostate ,cant say it has helped with my hair though, been on it for over 5 years, at my time of life everything either falls out, shrinks ,or just gives up working
It only works for 83% of men (and I'm in the fortunate camp). 60%+ apparently experience regrowth, but that didn't include me. It's shocking how this cure for male hair loss isn't better known. I found out about it when I had a prostate cancer scare almost 20 years ago.

Having been folicularly challenged for about 20 years (and I was ginger when I had any) the worst 2 things are:-

1) When the sun shines I get loads of complaints about dazzling nearby folk unless I wear head covering

2) In summer sunshine, it burns easily. It therefore looks more like a red traffic light and the number of cars I've stopped when I'm out is beyond belief ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk