DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot Crash Teaches me Plenty

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I got a buddy who pilots a 4 Seater and always leaves a seat open when we fly, never knew why.
Anyone buying a jet with 6 seats would think you can fit 6 People at least a newbie as I would be.

I am amazed at all the Pilots crashes that happen when flying an unfamiliar plane.
Sometimes they dont even know how to turn stuff off and fly with to much weight.

Moral of my story im going to stop asking my buddy to fill the other seat as now I know why we use the whole run way for take off.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water, and give small planes a second thought.

Saw that. Apparently there have been several of these lately. Here's a few more interesting stories from the past which seem to pop up in my YT playlist recently:

Last edited:
The TNFLYFlygirl accident was very tragic to say the least. She had NO business in that type of aircraft PLUS she relied way too much on the autopilot (that she did not know how to operate) to fly the plane. If only one of her peers would have spoken with her or sounded the alarm her father and she would still be alive today. Totally preventable. ego's and internet stardom do not mix well with the responsibilities of piloting an aircraft-- especially with a passenger.

So i guess Auto Pilot is not as good as our RTH , lol
Im watching the 7 Year old , ugh Once again plane over weight. This is brutal, im going on a diet.

TNFlyGirl (Jenny B, aka JB) was a friend of mine... I still have a tough time watching "Debriefs" about her crash but hopefully other "influencers" and Bravo Pilots can learn from her tragedy. I'm strangely glad her family pulled her videos from her YT channel because they are tough to watch.

I hate that she let her ego get the best of her. She was a VERY intelligent young lady but she was hard headed to say the least. She got herself in WAY over her skill level and tragically she and her father perished.

It really is a small world,@BigAl07 sorry about that my friend.

Yea we have a mutual friend who introduced us in 2020. Jenny B was a very driven young lady with the heart of an Entrepreneur. She touched many lives and was a great Role Model for other girls in the area. She will be missed by many.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I got a buddy who pilots a 4 Seater and always leaves a seat open when we fly, never knew why.
Anyone buying a jet with 6 seats would think you can fit 6 People at least a newbie as I would be.

I am amazed at all the Pilots crashes that happen when flying an unfamiliar plane.
Sometimes they dont even know how to turn stuff off and fly with to much weight.

Moral of my story im going to stop asking my buddy to fill the other seat as now I know why we use the whole run way for take off.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water, and give small planes a second thought.

While this is an EXTREME case this is a very good example of why planes in/around the airport are so vulnerable. While flying Low & Slow is the worst time to make any type of evasive maneuvers. The millisecond you make a turn you're removing LIFE from the wing which could lead to a Stall/Spin which is deadly in many instances and almost all instances at low altitude.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks