DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia

Hi,

Bought a Mavic Air 2 whilst holidaying in South Australia - loving it so far (have only logged about 60mins worth of flying time).

Looking forward to swapping stories and tips/hints etc.

Plenty of photos/videos to follow....
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi,

Bought a Mavic Air 2 whilst holidaying in South Australia - loving it so far (have only logged about 60mins worth of flying time).

Hi there, ouabain welcome to you from a bit further down South - Port Lincoln SA !

Greetings!

Hi,

G'day mate! I used to live in Alice Springs (3 years) -- Awesome place! Looking forward to getting back there one day. I'm also looking forward to seeing some of your vids of the area. It's been almost 20 years since I was there and I'd really like to see how it's changed. Still keep in touch with some friends there too.

G'day mate! I used to live in Alice Springs (3 years) -- Awesome place! Looking forward to getting back there one day. I'm also looking forward to seeing some of your vids of the area. It's been almost 20 years since I was there and I'd really like to see how it's changed. Still keep in touch with some friends there too.
Hey mate. Will see what I can do for ya :) (any particular area you want to see?)

Welcome @ouabain

Some brilliant country up there, been through many a time on various 4wd trips though SA to NT and WA.
Pretty sure with NT parks, you can get the ok to fly a drone in the NT parks controlled areas.

Love the West Macs in particular, one trip we completed an epic 17 day walk from west end of Mt Zeil to Alice, a couple of days wild walking then walked Larapinta.

Enjoy the Air2 and look forward to seeing some videos from you.
We were up in the centre back in March. Drove out to Haast's Bluff to see old friends. The whole country was green. This shot is of the Western MacDonnell Ranges, as we drove back.
Will B

Attachments

• IMG_1095.jpeg
    IMG_1095.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: Steel63
The whole country was green.

It's great to see the centre green.
When we did it it was raining quite a lot, very cold !!
And the budgies and zebra finches were out in their thousands.

Australia truly is a remarkable place to tour around by foot or 4wd.

Reactions: Steel63 and Gagey52
Welcome to the forum from Fabulous Las Vegas (the local tourism board requires that I refer to it that way.) I lived in Aus for a couple years in the 80s. A beautiful land and I'm always keen to see the videos coming from people who live there.

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes