DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Arizona

Are you worried about how the Mavic will preform in the AZ heat?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

phxphotog

Reactions
My Mavic Pro arrives today via FedEx and I can't wait. I went with the Fly More combo mainly for the extra batteries and car charger. I originally thought that the bag would be great but I don't think I'll use it much since it won't fit many extra batteries. I have ordered the Go Professional Mavic Case from B&H and it arrives on Thursday.

I'm planning on taking it easy to begin with and really learn the controls and fairly close range. Hopefully in a few weeks and can stretch out and do some really cool flying.

Todd

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: phxphotog
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Welcome, mine came in yesterday and am looking forward to flying it.

Any other accessories you plan on getting?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

My Mavic Pro arrives today via FedEx and I can't wait. I went with the Fly More combo mainly for the extra batteries and car charger. I originally thought that the bag would be great but I don't think I'll use it much since it won't fit many extra batteries. I have ordered the Go Professional Mavic Case from B&H and it arrives on Thursday.

I'm planning on taking it easy to begin with and really learn the controls and fairly close range. Hopefully in a few weeks and can stretch out and do some really cool flying.

Todd
Hello Phxphog I just migrated from the Phantom board over to here. I just picked up a Mavic today. Can't wait till tomorrow to take it out. Little bit of a learning curve with the controller. nice and compacted. with our weather this baby will be doing a lot of flying. My poor Phantom 3 adv. will be setting on the shelf.

Hello Phxphog I just migrated from the Phantom board over to here. I just picked up a Mavic today. Can't wait till tomorrow to take it out. Little bit of a learning curve with the controller. nice and compacted. with our weather this baby will be doing a lot of flying. My poor Phantom 3 adv. will be setting on the shelf.

This is my first drone so I've been taking it easy. Every flight I'm learning more and more and feeling comfortable with the controls. Still not great at depth perception when it gets a 1/4 mile or more away. The video I've got over the last few weeks has been better than my expectations. I'm really happy with the Mavic and glad I got it.

Now that I've passed the 107, I'm going to start to train on the Phantom 4 my tv station I work for owns. I don't think it will be a huge difference.

Happy flying.

The biggest thing I found was the sensors. I was flying mine around this morning and only getting 20 mph top speed. then I seen that with the front sensors on that is the top speed. A friend just passed the 107 also. he did his testing at falcon field in mesa. I'm still going back and forth on getting it. I'm retired so it would not be for a business just a personal thing.
Good luck with your flying.

Enjoy your stay! There's plenty of great info on the forums.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569