DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Bayou Country!

Reactions
Hello all! Newbie drone owner here. Got a Mini2 Fly More Combo the third week of September. Unfortunately, it came with a faulty controller that wouldn't work unless it was connected to a power source. Well, I had shot a couple videos and did a few flights and needless to say I was hooked! DJI Customer service was prompt and excellent and they told me to send the controller in for new replacement. I sent the controller in, but by day two I was missing flying. So, I went out and got an Air 2s Fly More Combo and now I'm really addicted, lol. The Mini 2 went to my brother who is now another drone addict as well!

I ran across this forum and was blown away by the knowledge of the forum members! I'm here to learn and glad to be aboard!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

P.S. Let me know where you get money to buy an Air 2S just because you miss flying. lol!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenbookwriting