DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Bremerton, near Seattle

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome! Being from Bremerton you may want to look at the post concerning flying limitations over water there. I certainly learned something.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
I also plan to get my 107 cert. I have been studying as much free material as I can find. I took a free practice test and scored 78%. The test showed what areas I was weak in, weather and chart reading. Try oneline.prepware.com, you get five free tests that I believe each are different.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Part 107 online course - The one I used was Gold Seal - HERE is a link - plus they are an approved vendor on this site

Pass Your Part 107 Exam
Or We'll Pay For It

• Taught by FAA Certificated Flight Instructors
  • Practice with actual FAA questions and examples
  • Lifetime Access
    100% Pass Guarantee
And if you are thinking of going into business check out the sister forum Commercial Drone Pilots and THIS video by Gold Seal on Drone Business Boot Camp

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark