DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Louisiana everyone I'm back at Mavic pilots again I hope yall are doing well.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello again everyone, So I am wondering. does mavic 3 have some kind of built in landing light on the bottom? I'm seeing a lot of videos with the mavic having a landing light their activating from what lookd like the fly app.

here is 1 of the five videos i have found that show it but give no hint of some external tech.

Reactions: LoudThunder
videos with the mavic having a landing light their activating from what lookd like the fly app.

Page 11 of the user manual explains how to use the auxiliary light.

The Customizable Button on the remote controls this.

Here's a screenshot for a quick read.

Screenshot_20220906-213157.png

Here's a link to the manual.

Mavic 3 - Downloads - DJI

no i am not 107, i am just normal flyer or for rec
If you are a recreational pilot, you only have to have one registration ID (for yourself) and can be used for all your drones

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar.

You certainly garnered a lot of responses to your recent posting so I just say we hope to see lots of photos and videos.

Happy, Safe and Legal Droning…

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar.

You certainly garnered a lot of responses to your recent posting so I just say we hope to see lots of photos and videos.

Sadly because of lack of transportation atm and the fact I have no friends in louisiana I can only fly around my yard and take yard photos, if I fly too high, my neighbors who are both Karen's on the right and left sadly will pitch a fit and probably call the police again, lol. I have included a photo of my current mavic pro that I might, sell.

Attachments

• 20220906_231239.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 3

Lol yea, I'm about as excited to get the mavic 3 as my kitties are when they hear me reach for the kitty treats, lol

The membermap days page could not be found.

• Sad
Try this, They changed the link and I did not know it and I have now updated my welcome letter's link.. Thanks for the Heads-up.

lol thanks, thats too cool, lol i figured there wasn't anyone around me, lol. I always alone. ha, ha, but there is one person but, yea. Thanks again : )

i figured there wasn't anyone around me, lol.
You know, you listed your "Location" as Earth, I would say that if you consider Earth you home turf, then there are millions and millions of "neighbors who fly drones." Try updating your location on the Member's Map and maybe others will look you up for a new flying buddy…

Go to your account settings and add your location to your actual State. That would help more than anything.

You know, you listed your "Location" as Earth, I would say that if you consider Earth you home turf, then there are millions and millions of "neighbors who fly drones." Try updating your location on the Member's Map and maybe others will look you up for a new flying buddy…
lol yea, sorry about that

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes