DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hello from Massachusetts

Hawkmaster

Reactions
Hi all, Pete here from MA USA. Been playing around for a couple months with a couple hundred dollar drone.
Loved the experience, but hated the range and video quality. Just bought the mavic pro 2, can't wait til it arrives
in a couple of days.
I've been browsing the forums the last couple of hours and have learned a lot, thanks all.
Hope to learn some more and perhaps contribute in the future.
Great site, seems active

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Here

Onward and Upward....

Uxbridge, MA here
Checking out getting a remote pilots license, did a search on forums, but didn't find much.
Anyone have any suggestions or ideas to make things easier ? Seems like a tough test.

Welcome to the Forum from the Sunshine State of Florida!

Hi all, Pete here from MA USA. Been playing around for a couple months with a couple hundred dollar drone.
Loved the experience, but hated the range and video quality. Just bought the mavic pro 2, can't wait til it arrives
in a couple of days.
I've been browsing the forums the last couple of hours and have learned a lot, thanks all.
Great site, seems active
Welcome! Where in MA are you? I'm in Burlington NE of Boston.

Welcome to the forum Pete.

Tons of knowledge. Use the search tool first when inquiring about a subject; its probably already been covered. You are still new to flying, read/watch ALL the horror posts on "I lost/crashed my drone" . . . this is intended to scare you a bit and help you realize what the Mavic 2 can (and cannot) do.

Post pictures, thoughts, video and concerns . . . this makes us better as a community. 3 pilots photographing the same thing gives us 3 different perspectives . . . we need that.

Have fun and spin up daily . . .

in a couple of days.
Great site, seems active
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2P when it arrives, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki