DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Miami Beach

sysop

Reactions
Super excited to fly the Mavic.

Just ordered mine today so it will be a bit before i get some flying done.

Lots of learning to be done!

Cya

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum sysop . :)

Reactions: sysop
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum sysop . :)

hehehe thanks!

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: sysop
Hey, there from Miami Lakes. I've had mine for about 15 Days now and also loving it. If any other South Floridians are interested, I also just joined the South Florida Drone User Group and they have an upcoming meeting on Feb 13th at Nova South Eastern University. South Florida Drone User Group They are going to have an FAA field officer coming out to answer questions as part of their local office's community outreach.

Hey, there from Miami Lakes. I've had mine for about 15 Days now and also loving it. If any other South Floridians are interested, I also just joined the South Florida Drone User Group and they have an upcoming meeting on Feb 13th at Nova South Eastern University. South Florida Drone User Group They are going to have an FAA field officer coming out to answer questions as part of their local office's community outreach.

Hi,

bGgZYSl.jpg

I had placed this order on the 12th direct from DJI, I did not like the DJI bag so I bought a Manfrotto bag and expected to receive the whole order in a single shipment.
I contacted DJI customer service and they told me that my order would ship on Monday 23rd. I started reading the threads where people said their orders were being split when they did not buy the combo so I decided that if I did not receive an email saying my order had shipped on Monday 23rd I would cancel the order. So in the end Monday morning came and no email so I canceled the order and received an email of successful cancellation on Tuesday night and the refund arrived on Paypal that same night, the refunded amount was back on my credit card on Thursday morning.

I am willing to learn and troubleshoot any issue that I have with the Mavic but all this shipping/stock trouble and on top of that the Chinese New Year is such an inconvenience, oh well... bad timing on my part to buy the drone. I'll just wait for the Mavic 2.0

Thanks for the heads up!

So what is this event. Do you fly there or just chatting with people?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

So what is this event. Do you fly there or just chatting with people?
Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hey,

No flying will be happening at the event. If you click on the link it gives you a more in depth description. It's mainly geared towards safety and learning about commercial operations.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky