DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Miami

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Mavic pilots. I’m cine robot and i want to learn more about mavic drones. Currently looking at options to make my mavic mini 3 pro with prop 360 guards sub 250gr
Hey! I'm in Savannah! Right up the road...
You found a good spot.

Currently looking at options to make my mavic mini 3 pro with prop 360 guards sub 250gr
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

As for your Mini 3 dream, Good Luck, if you make it work, you might have a money-making idea…

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Hello Mavic pilots. I’m cine robot and i want to learn more about mavic drones. Currently looking at options to make my mavic mini 3 pro with prop 360 guards sub 250gr
Welcome to our Forum, Cine Robot, from the friendly skies of Texas, USA!

Congrats on choosing the Mini 3 Pro--totally the one to get. A great choice for the novice and pro alike. And with its sub 250 gram weight, you'll sidestep some restrictions which apply to heavier craft.

Maybe you could hook up and fly with some of our members in the Miami area. Our world-wide roster of over 150,000 members enjoy helping one another grow as pilots and photographers.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings!
FWIW I will be in Del Ray from March 13-17 and then in Sunny Isles from late on the 21th through 26th. I've not had either of my drones in florida before. Looking to be down there soon (next week!).

Hey! I'm in Savannah! Right up the road...
You found a good spot.
I am in Columbus, and fly at Tybee, plenty of good spots. If too windy, then it is time for kites. Enjoy your flying.

Greetings!
FWIW I will be in Del Ray from March 13-17 and then in Sunny Isles from late on the 21th through 26th. I've not had either of my drones in florida before. Looking to be down there soon (next week!).
Hello Vindibona1:
I can show you a great spot to fly in Sunny Isles, hit me up whenever you are around!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki