DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Nagano Japan!

NaganoGuy

Reactions
This week I received my 1st drone! Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo. I quickly picked up a hard case that holds everything (So far) but still need to order a landing pad, PGY prop holder and possibly looking for a good backpack to hold more stuff! lol, starting new hobbies is always a little rough in the beginning.

Hoping to connect with other drone flyers in Japan for some more local info. I have lots of questions, but I will be searching befor asking!

Cheers and safe flying!

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

Never got a chance to fly in Japan. Guess I'll have to see it thru your lens (a mighty fine one). The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike.

Lots of fellow Japanese and others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are good that will crash, and perhaps lose your MA2). Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings from Michigan. Sounds very familiar. I just got the darned thing a week ago, and have managed to spend way more than I anticipated. Definitely an addictive (and really fun) hobby, but it’s all about me, right?[emoji851]Gotta go, wife’s calling!!! Again. Have fun and safe flying!

This week I received my 1st drone! Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo. I quickly picked up a hard case that holds everything (So far) but still need to order a landing pad, PGY prop holder and possibly looking for a good backpack to hold more stuff! lol, starting new hobbies is always a little rough in the beginning.

Hoping to connect with other drone flyers in Japan for some more local info. I have lots of questions, but I will be searching befor asking!

Cheers and safe flying!
Greetings, I am familiar with Nagano. I was in the area to see the snow monkeys. I wonder if you can fly over them? Nagano is also the home of the best apple I have ever tasted. I bought a couple at the little shop near the entrance and was amazed.They had little areas of sweet juice in the apple. But....hot springs in that area are too hot!

Welcome to the forum. You will find valuable support and feedback here. Wish you well on your flights. We look forward to seeing your part of the world

Cheers and safe flying!
Welcome to forum. It is a great place for learning with really good people.

I was in Nagano and Jigokudani (Snow Monkeys) Feb. 2014 during Japan's epic, record breaking snow storm. I was stranded on the bullet train 14 hours but finally made it there from Tokyo Station. The snow monkey park was closed but I stepped over the rope and hiked an hour in the forest in the deep snow and I had the monkeys all to myself for 2 hours until my fingers froze over. Photos can be viewed at daledavisphotography.smugmug.com

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Mavic Pilots forum, is a tool to gain knowledge and confidence. Please check out Mavic Help and Mavic Tips, let your fingers do the walking. This a international forum, where we treat each other with respect, patience, understanding. We all try to encourage new members, these drones are developed to a high level of complexity. And, they cost quite a bit. Most of us have to save up to get one. That is why it is important to understand how they function, to be safe and keep others safe as well. Its good to read as much of the manual as possible, especially understanding the 3 RTH. 3 features, #1 Smart RTH. #2 Low Battery RTH. And # 3 Failsafe RTH. Which one is going to work for you? Another question, what to do in emergency? What to do if you have to Abort RTH.
Many Pilots have been flying longer then me, only 3 years. But I have had other pilots help me along the way, so I do the same for newbe pilots.
Hope you Fly safe and have fun.

Welcome to the forum.「こんにちは (Konnichiwa)! You have many large mountains around Nagano, Caves and much beautiful, natural beauty plus the Matsushiro Castle, Zeko-ji Temple, Shrines, and much more. I'm sure you'll have plenty to shoot video and photos of. Please share them here on this forum. We'd love to see it.

Cheers and safe flying!
Welcome to the forum! I lived on Hokkaido for a little over a year a long time ago. Japan is such a beautiful country! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky