DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from San Jose, Ca

Invader100

Premium Pilot
Reactions
New here.
Just got a Mavic Air 2S. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge and insight here.
For now, just flying recreationally and learning how to take nice photos and videos.
Drone is registered and I have my TRUST cert.
So far, I have flown once at Ed Levin park in Milpitas. Just learning about all the flight modes and camera setting.
This thing is going to be a lot of fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

New here.
Just got a Mavic Air 2S. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge and insight here.
For now, just flying recreationally and learning how to take nice photos and videos.
Drone is registered and I have my TRUST cert.
So far, I have flown once at Ed Levin park in Milpitas. Just learning about all the flight modes and camera setting.
This thing is going to be a lot of fun!
Did you have a problem flying at Ed Levin Park? The Santa Clara County Parks has several parks, Ed Levin included, OKed for drones and when I called for clarification you had to pay for a permit that ranged from$350-$900. The county site is very miss leading. Based on my call I have not flown in any of the county parks. Have you found other areas to safely fly? Enjoy your Mavic Air 2S

Reactions: Gagey52 and Steel63
Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin