DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South Carolina.

Always good to welcome a fellow South Carolinian to this group. I love that you have our state tree in your backyard! Fly safe and enjoy.
Its the first time I've lived anywhere that would support a palm tree, so I HAD to plant a few! Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks.. Lived in Waldo Ohio for a couple years.... Where's Waldo?
Thanks for the welcome.
That's funny I came here (SC) From Johnstown Ohio 4 years ago when my wife passed away from Cancer...Small world. I grew up In Bucyrus and went to Delaware State park as a kid to float our boat every weekend ( My father was co-owner of Checkmate Boats) .. Fried Bologna Sandwich central there in Waldo ;) We would frequent often!

Last edited:
That's funny I came here (SC) From Johnstown Ohio 4 years ago when my wife passed away from Cancer...Small world. I grew up In Bucyrus and went to Delaware State park as a kid to float our boat every weekend ( My father was co-owner of Checkmate Boats) .. Fried Bologna Sandwich central there in Waldo ;) We would frequent often!
Yep, G&R Tavern.. had the Baloney there myself! Nice place.

And so very sorry about your wife!! I've been married to the same girl for 34 years, I cannot even imagine.

Last edited:
As you can see from my post count I've been here for a little while, but not as a pilot, just researching. Well I got my MA2 Friday and have had two very successful flights (no crashes!! )
So I wanted to say hi as a pilot!... Oh boy, what a learning curve ahead! Wish me luck!! And thanks for all the help so far!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d