DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South Florida.

Go north a little bit. You are in PBI airspace and the in build up area. The beach and peanut island is further north.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210328-164423.png
    Screenshot_20210328-164423.png
    546 KB · Views: 0
I’m in WPB also. To check out areas where I can fly I use B4Ufly app. It shows restricted areas and areas where you can fly. Peanut Island is a great location, taking off from the Riviera Beach Marina would be my choice. Other areas I have flow are Juno, Manalapan and Lake Worth beaches. I have also flown in downtown WPB. Okeeheelee Park is a great place to practice. Have fun!.
Andy

I’m in WPB also. To check out areas where I can fly I use B4Ufly app. It shows restricted areas and areas where you can fly. Peanut Island is a great location, taking off from the Riviera Beach Marina would be my choice. Other areas I have flow are Juno, Manalapan and Lake Worth beaches. I have also flown in downtown WPB. Okeeheelee Park is a great place to practice. Have fun!.
Andy
Great. I've got the B4Ufly app. I mostly wanted to make sure there wasn't a local ordinance about the beach or Peanut Island area. I'm going to have to work up the nerve to go over water the first time.

Reactions: Steel63
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter