DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from South La.

Welcome to the forum!
You didn't say where exactly you are, but my daughter did grad school at Lafayette ["Home of the Mud Dogs" <g>]. I remember driving down to see her driving west on the interstate from Baton Rouge with the sunrise coming up over the bayou... A more beautiful scene is rarely seen. Looking forward to see what you can capture on your Mini.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

I'm from a small town called Ponchatoula. It is between New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Very close to where I-55 & I-12 intersect. I live on the edge of a vast swamp, but am still a little afraid to venture out over it until I get a little more experience.
I'm not familiar with the "Mud Dogs" I googled it and it returned a refernce to The Waterboy- LOL. The ride over the Atchafalaya Basin between B.R. and Lafayette is very picturesque. Lots of wildlife and not that much encroachment.

New Mavic Mini owner. I wouldn’t call myself a “pilot” just yet- LOL.
Welcome! I'm pretty new myself. I've had my Air2S since April. I'm normally in California, but currently I'm not too terribly far from you. (I'm near Slidell in a town even smaller than Ponchatoula!) Just saw a post about the Ligo near Livingston: LIGO | Livingston Before I head back to California, I plan to try and do some flying in NOLA. Haven't really done much so far.

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I'm from a small town called Ponchatoula. It is between New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Very close to where I-55 & I-12 intersect. I live on the edge of a vast swamp, but am still a little afraid to venture out over it until I get a little more experience.
I'm not familiar with the "Mud Dogs" I googled it and it returned a refernce to The Waterboy- LOL. The ride over the Atchafalaya Basin between B.R. and Lafayette is very picturesque. Lots of wildlife and not that much encroachment.
Welcome to the forum. I know exactly where that is, I pass through there heading to Prarieville/Gonzales area to visit my mom's side of the family. Spent many a summer in Southern Louisiana. You've found a great resource with a bunch of helpful people on this forum.

Hello, I'm off 22 between springfield and ponchy

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky