DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Stratford, Connecticut, USA!

TreeburnerCT

Reactions
Hey everyone, my name is Joe and I recently joined this forum since I just picked up a new DJI Mavic Pro as an upgrade to my aging (but still working flawlessly) Quanum Nova quad.

I'm 34 years old and am the Operations Director at a nonprofit that works with people with disabilities of all types, and also run a 3D printing, 3D scanning and 3D design project where all revenue goes to support our nonprofit operations. I've been working towards getting into real estate photography and was looking into drones that could do still photography with a real-time feed for focus and easy composition, and the Mavic fit the bill perfectly!

So far I couldn't be happier with my Mavic using my Samsung S6 Active with Android 7.0 (had a few app crashes since upgrading from Android 6, but nothing major), and I have a 10.1 inch android tablet and extended mount on the way to make composing and focusing photos and video easier. It's one of the cheap brands but had good reviews, and if it doesn't work it will go back to Amazon and I'll switch to a name brand.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, and also say thanks to everyone who contributes to making this a superbly helpful and welcoming community!

Thanks,
Joe

mp-0179 by Joe Eckert, on Flickr

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis