DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Sunny South Africa

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please use one of the best forum search options.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

I bought a Mavic Mini then found that my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge would not work with it. Sooo I am considering buying a Samsung A51, has anyone had experience with this phone with the Magic Mini?
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

I bought a Mavic Mini then found that my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge would not work with it. Sooo I am considering buying a Samsung A51, has anyone had experience with this phone with the Magic Mini?
Welcome aboard CaroleJ and greetings from Albany, NY!?

The DJI Fly app requires a 64 bit version of Android. The Samsung A51 has a 64 bit CPU, so it should work.

Best to use an iPad for me. It is so intuitive and easy to use and see. I also use it to stream video when not flying, but the large screen is ideal for my style.

Attachments

• iPad in Skyreat Holder-rear view.jpg
    iPad in Skyreat Holder-rear view.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 3
  • iPad in Skyreat Holder.jpg
    iPad in Skyreat Holder.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 3
  • iPad on Skyreat Stand.jpg
    iPad on Skyreat Stand.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 3
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals