DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Darkside

Darkside Drone

Reactions
This is Susan from Airkooled Kustoms, or the Darkside as we call it. I'm the chosen one to pilot our DJI Mavic 2 to show off the classic Volkswagen restorations we do. Lots to learn, and I'm on practice flight #8 next. This is our second drone - the first was a good starter, but not great video quality.

I'll be prepping for the drone pilot test (just ordered the study guide). This drone-flying thing is a blast! Kind of want to do it all day, every day :D

Eager to learn from you all, and to help if I can!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world and your custom restorations.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Darkside Drone.

Nice to meet you Susan. ?

I'm the chosen one to pilot our DJI Mavic 2 to show off the classic Volkswagen restorations we do.
Lucky you. ?

Good luck with the future flights and the studies for the Part 107 certificate.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

WELCOME to the forum and the addictive industry of Drones/UAS.

Welcome to the forum! :)

This is Susan from Airkooled Kustoms, or the Darkside as we call it. I'm the chosen one to pilot our DJI Mavic 2 to show off the classic Volkswagen restorations we do. Lots to learn, and I'm on practice flight #8 next. This is our second drone - the first was a good starter, but not great video quality.

I'll be prepping for the drone pilot test (just ordered the study guide). This drone-flying thing is a blast! Kind of want to do it all day, every day :D

Eager to learn from you all, and to help if I can!
Welcome, from wherever I happen to be! Today it’s Phoenix, tomorrow night it’s Virginia!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN