DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Toronto, Canada

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
Perhaps checking out our regional Canada section can help you with your local area.
There are plenty of folks there that can guide you thru the process of flying in your location.;)
Canada

Does anyone have info on what is restricted areas to use Mavic mini in Toronto? I’ve flown in public park away from people. Sometimes it asks for a authorization code. Why does it do this?

Most of Toronto is class C airspace according to the NRC:

And in Toronto parks, you need authorization to fly:

Hope you have a car ;)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Does anyone have info on what is restricted areas to use Mavic mini in Toronto? I’ve flown in public park away from people. Sometimes it asks for a authorization code. Why does it do this?
Hi Augustus.
I'm a Toronto Mavic 2 user. Fairly new at it. Like you, I've struggled for spaces to practice. I've found a good spot that may be good for you. I'd rather message privately, but not sure how to do that on here. Get back to me and we'll figure it out.
Best
Peter

I'd rather message privately, but not sure how to do that on here. Get back to me and we'll figure it out.

Hi Peter.

Click on the Avatar and click the Start Conversation tab.

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15