DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help and advise

Humberdrone

Reactions
Hi guys can anyone please help me or tell me why I’m getting this error, I’ve just recently rebuilt a friends platinum after an incident with a tree, everything is working fine or seems to be even after calibration, I have replaced the rear left leg and fwd vision sensors and now it’s come to the crunch to test it I cannot for the life of me get he fwd sensors to work despite everything else working???? Any help would be appreciated ya.IMG_1386.JPG

Thanks, they didn’t come with plastic covers but was well packaged, as for plugs I’ve already done this, do you think it could be a ribbon cable that’s damaged??
I would disassemble ribbon cables and connect up again.Youv'e nothing to lose.Are they a push fit or do you have to lift the clip with your nail then reclip when you have entered ribbon cable ?

Reactions: Humberdrone
I have ordered a new set of gimbal ribbons for what they cost it’s worth a try as I’m pretty sure everything else hardware wise is working as it should so my thoughts are there is an issue with one of the cables. I will update when they arrive and installed and tested [emoji4]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rustjan