DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help! My MA2 won't turn on.

Aeroart

Reactions
HELP! I pulled my MA2 out of its case yesterday to go fly. Press the power.....nothing. The batteries are all showing full charges and the contacts on both batteries and drone are clean. I tried plugging it into my computer to see if it needed a firmware update. It did and I was able to update the controller, but the drone itself still wouldn't come up so I couldn't update it. Its been a few weeks since I last flew, and it that time its been sitting in its case on a shelf. Has any one encountered this before?

Sounds like you are only pushing the button once which shows the status.

It probably slipped your mind, turning on/off requires the button to be pushed once, the again holding it in for about 2 seconds.

Reactions: dawgpilot

It probably slipped your mind, turning on/off requires the button to be pushed once, the again holding it in for about 2 seconds.
HELP! I pulled my MA2 out of its case yesterday to go fly. Press the power.....nothing. The batteries are all showing full charges and the contacts on both batteries and drone are clean. I tried plugging it into my computer to see if it needed a firmware update. It did and I was able to update the controller, but the drone itself still wouldn't come up so I couldn't update it. Its been a few weeks since I last flew, and it that time its been sitting in its case on a shelf. Has any one encountered this before?
UPDATE: After beating my head against the wall yesterday trying to figure out why it wasn't coming up, for some reason this morning it decided to cooperate again. Once it came up I updated the firmware and calibrated everything. Problem solved and it seems to be a happy drone for now. Hopefully I won't see that issue again.

I was pushing twice - one push and then push and hold. Nothing. However, for some reason it decided it wanted to wake up again this morning, so problem solved for now.

That is weird. Welcome to the forum. :)

How did you check the firmware if the battery wouldn't turn on? The AC only shows up on a PC if it is powered on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25