DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with firmware explanations?

camilleface

Reactions
Hi-so I have flown my mavic 3x now but have updated the firmware at least 5x, each saying it was successful. Before the Mavic, I had a p4 and have never connected it to my old computer. Please, in detail, explain to me how to update the controller, Battery, and aircraft. Until now, I was under the impression that you could just connect the aircraft to the controller with dji go 4 running and update everything, is that not the case? And, please excuse my ignorance, where does dji assistant 2 come into play? And how do I download it? In order to update the firmware for all elements, do I HAVE TO CONNECT TO PC? I'm sorry, I'm totally confused and dji's user manual is not that in depth? Thanks for any help!

Hi-so I have flown my mavic 3x now but have updated the firmware at least 5x, each saying it was successful. Before the Mavic, I had a p4 and have never connected it to my old computer. Please, in detail, explain to me how to update the controller, Battery, and aircraft. Until now, I was under the impression that you could just connect the aircraft to the controller with dji go 4 running and update everything, is that not the case? And, please excuse my ignorance, where does dji assistant 2 come into play? And how do I download it? In order to update the firmware for all elements, do I HAVE TO CONNECT TO PC? I'm sorry, I'm totally confused and dji's user manual is not that in depth? Thanks for any help!

Do you have multiple batteries? If so you will get the update prompt until each has been updated. You are correct. To update just turn on your mavic, controller, and DJI go app. It's all done wirelessly

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I just watched that video, all the way through this time. Super helpful. Do you know what the latest firmware version is?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming