DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi everyone, can someone help me to know how can I install the What's UP app in the RC Pro Controller

werner Knust

Reactions
Hi everyone,
can someone help me to know how can I install the What's UP App in the RC Pro Controller .......Thanks

Um - not a good idea to mess with dedicated hardware that is suitable for flying drones by overloading it with CPU hogging snooping applications from Meta.

But - you can probably search the web for the process of loading the Google Play Services onto the RCp and once you have that running then go to the Google Play Store to grab whatever other bloatware you want to run. Just don't complain about slowness, poor video feeds, and lost connections once you've done that.

WoW.....Thanks for your advice,
I though that will be easier to send pictures/videos directly from the RC Controller.
appreciate your support

Greetings from Kihei/Maui

Also you can only have Whatsapp on one phone, so to use it there you'd have to deregister it from your main phone.

You should be able to use whatsapp web from the browser.

It's important to prioritize the rc pro controller's stability and performance for flying the drone. Instead, consider using whatsapp web from your phone's browser to send media.
This way you won't compromise the drone's functionality and still enjoy convenient communication.

Um - not a good idea to mess with dedicated hardware that is suitable for flying drones by overloading it with CPU hogging snooping applications from Meta.

But - you can probably search the web for the process of loading the Google Play Services onto the RCp and once you have that running then go to the Google Play Store to grab whatever other bloatware you want to run. Just don't complain about slowness, poor video feeds, and lost connections once you've done that.
@eEridani Would you anticipate any problems if the they don't run the Whatsapp while using the controller to fly?

There's no need to install Google Play on the controller. You can download an app's apk using an online service like apkpure.com, copy the apk file to the controller, and execute it there to install the app. I've installed B4YouFly, Aloft Air Control, and others using this process. I've seen no problems with the controller's performance for flying the drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman