DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi. Everyone.

Magoo55

Reactions
Hi sorry to bother you. I’m new to drones. And I’m at a loss as to how to fix this problem I’m having. I’m wondering if you can help. If nit it’s ok. I got the Mavic Mini 2 about 3 weeks ago and to begin with it was great. Flew smooth and controlled. The other day while flying I noticed the gimbal didn’t seem horizontal at my pictures looked squint. I brought it down and calibrated gimbal, compass etc. But the fault appeared again. Now for no apparent reason it says “Atti” mode when taking off every flight even when I have good GPS and satellites. It flies for about well and smooth for about 30 seconds then I can’t control it. Even when rotating in the spot it is all over the place. I’ve tried recalibrating before every flight ... tried using a different phone ... etc. Is there any advice you can give me? Thanks

wendy.

Hi sorry to bother you. I’m new to drones. And I’m at a loss as to how to fix this problem I’m having. I’m wondering if you can help. If nit it’s ok. I got the Mavic Mini 2 about 3 weeks ago and to begin with it was great. Flew smooth and controlled. The other day while flying I noticed the gimbal didn’t seem horizontal at my pictures looked squint. I brought it down and calibrated gimbal, compass etc. But the fault appeared again. Now for no apparent reason it says “Atti” mode when taking off every flight even when I have good GPS and satellites. It flies for about well and smooth for about 30 seconds then I can’t control it. Even when rotating in the spot it is all over the place. I’ve tried recalibrating before every flight ... tried using a different phone ... etc. Is there any advice you can give me? Thanks

wendy.
This has been reported a few times and may be a firmware issue, as most are saying that the drone is saying that but its not really in Atti mode, none the less its alarming, Being aware of it is half the battle and waiting for the fix.

Your situation sounds a bit different , can you post upload your logs as that might get to the problem quicker and you may consider updating your firmware again.

Where have you been taking off from , as it could be interference also.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain and Land on water.

Hi I’ve been taking off from different areas of Dundee to see if it makes a difference. But for example before this issue I was able to fly it in my garden with no issues and now it lasts about 30 seconds and it almost starts to “pulse” in the air. Even when I hover it’s unstable and if I rotate it in the air, before it would rotate on the one spot but now it has like a 3/4 metre circumference and flys like it’s drunk. Lol.
I did wonder about location but I even took it up the hills I’ve flown it in before this issue no problem but now it’s all over the place.
I will try and upload my logs. Not sure how I do that.

WELCOME ABOARD! ?
This has been reported a few times and may be a firmware issue, as most are saying that the drone is saying that but its not really in Atti mode, none the less its alarming, Being aware of it is half the battle and waiting for the fix.

Your situation sounds a bit different , can you post upload your logs as that might get to the problem quicker and you may consider updating your firmware again.

Phantomrain.org
Sorry I think I have actually just posted my reply to you on another thread.

Phantomrain.org
Hi sorry I think I might have sent my reply as a new message.

Hi I’ve been taking off from different areas of Dundee to see if it makes a difference. But for example before this issue I was able to fly it in my garden with no issues and now it lasts about 30 seconds and it almost starts to “pulse” in the air. Even when I hover it’s unstable and if I rotate it in the air, before it would rotate on the one spot but now it has like a 3/4 metre circumference and flys like it’s drunk. Lol.
I did wonder about location but I even took it up the hills I’ve flown it in before this issue no problem but now it’s all over the place.
I will try and upload my logs. Not sure how I do that.

welcome to the forum ,sorry dont have a MIni2 have you tried to delete the App and then reinstall it, also try a IMU calibration ,and see what firmware you are on

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980