DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hidden on/off button ? Anyone w/info?

brodz

Reactions
Ok maybe it's my buzzing at the moment,but Im working on my remote right right now and on my mavics rc PCB main board side.. . On the C1&C2 side ..there is a 3rd button and there is no way to access this button unless remote is totally disassembled and can only be pushed with out outer plastic case...but Sofar, if I push the button I can start remote and shut it off I haven't done much else yet anyone have any info on this curious about this? It's going to dig up sum antenna wires so I can keep it running and screw around with it for a bit I figure anything out about it and I'll post...

Reactions: Timbooo
ac59bad54af45fc1c464104012b5697f.jpg

And can some one point me to were I can edit my posts Tex? Or is it just uneditable..if so ,owell ..and here is a better picture this time. I'll even point out the button I'm talking about,,,[emoji481]
51f403ad13c63ff9f5d406b61d49b048.jpg

I am curious as well, looks like the controller had a spot for a vibration motor as well.

Have you tried to hook the remote to the computer, pressing the button to see if it displays different USB VID/PIDs ? It could be a debugging trigger for developers.

Well too use that button too start remote all I did was have to plug in battery and lcd ribbon display ...I had the other 3 controller boards totally disconnected..Connected to bird and go app.. I'll try pc tomorrow.. I still don't see the point of the button ..Yes there is a vibrator In plastics of remotes backside....i disassembled it totally to see if I could quiet down the loud *** beeperspeaker..I used the old glue gun and filled the hole.. worked great my sound still works just cut in half now..

Reactions: Bunny Too
There are also some LED lights in there that are not utilized on the exterior of the controller. Weird engineering.

There are also some LED lights in there that are not utilized on the exterior of the controller. Weird engineering.

Not weird at all to have LEDs and buttons internal on electronics. I work for an electronics test equipment manufacturer and many boards have these items for troubleshooting.

no news on that hidden on/off button??? ...i bought a second remote yesterday. im about too try to install a pair off new cables ... anyone have any idea if either of what i have here will work for me? i post up a pic of wgat i have.. and anyone no hiw many dbi stick remote antennas are?

The button is for the Mavic to return RTH to China loll;lll
Just joking .... The LEDs are for circuit diagnostics <------- my opinion

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905