DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Highest Dunes in the world

Zapiture

Reactions
It is said that Dead Vally has the oldest and highest dunes in the world. Those that say so miss the point: There is no place on earth that is so spectacular yet so dramatic.

I fear I fail dismally at capturing the experience. Nothing parallels being there on the dunes yourself. This is one place that should be number 1 on your bucket list.

Let me know what you think and don’t forget to subscribe. I’ll return the favor.

Wow amazing landscape. I did not realize there were so many dunes in the area since I always just see the same picture of Namibia with the dead trees below the big sand dune. Any restrictions on flying a drone in Namibia? How many days should you stay here to get enough pictures and video of the place. Good job.

Reactions: donatas1
Beautiful scenery. That music gives me a headache, though.

Reactions: donatas1
Wow amazing landscape. I did not realize there were so many dunes in the area since I always just see the same picture of Namibia with the dead trees below the big sand dune. Any restrictions on flying a drone in Namibia? How many days should you stay here to get enough pictures and video of the place. Good job.

You need a permit. Around $80. You need a ranger to be with you if you fly in a national park but if you book at one of the lodges you can get to enjoy your drone without too many issues. Just discuss it with them when you book. 2 days should be ample

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986