DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Horrible service

Jtmoney

Reactions
So I waited a month after sending my mavic to dji in hopes of a repair on their end never happend they are the absolute worst company when it comes to customer service I payed 1400 for the fly more combo and another 100 for the dji care refresh another 100 in a mavmount and other accessories and I payed 133 for fed ex to ship the drone faster to the California office only to wait almost a month for a real reply from anyone with the slightest clue of what was going on now I get a email saying I was flying indoor which I was not and that I grabbed the drone which I didn't and that the crash was not covered under warranty I'm over the whole situation at this point completely giving up and jus payed the 79 for a replacement drone I'm really pissed off that they basically jus took another 80 dollars from me and now I must wait again for the new drone to arrive not my first dji product but my first experience ever dealing with the customer support a friend of mine crashed his drone a dji phantom 3 same day he bought his from Best Buy we walked rite in the store told em what happend they told him to go grab a new drone and boom gone that simple but I spend a thousand dollars extra buy directly from the company and they basically Take me to the cleaners again lesson learned never buy from website unless it's accessories good luck fellow pilots o and not to mention the countless hours waiting on the phone to speak with real people and not robots

First this anyone says and it's that ******** why even say anything at all didn't your mother teach u anything and we're not in school nomore typing on a phone and goin back and fourth to make sure u get ur commas and periods is a waste of time

First this anyone says and it's that ******** why even say anything at all didn't your mother teach u anything and we're not in school nomore typing on a phone and goin back and fourth to make sure u get ur commas and periods is a waste of time

That's a pretty selfish way to look at things. Sure you save a second by not using any punctuation, but you waste everyone else's time who has to read what you wrote. Things are much easier to read with at least some punctuation. Don't be so self centered.

Ok look to answer your post.

You did crash the drone though right? and crashing the P3 on day one too.

That means that DJI are pretty good at seeing that giving you a few free Mavics is probably not in their best interests.

Stick with best buy and you will not go wrong, right?

They were so good first time that the savings and free drone replacement must be worth more than the extra two weeks you saved time wise, as now you are wasting more time replacing the drones than flying them.

Makes sense right?

Shakespeare " A critical analysis" was easier to decipher. :)

Have fun with DJI try not to crash the next one or get it from best buy.

Reactions: willhay555

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998