DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do you fly over 400' AGL?

Hauptmann

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I see a couple of threads about flying over 500 METERS, but I don't even know how to fly over 400 FEET. I generally fly under 300', but there are a few projects in which I need to fly ~ 900' -1,000'. How can I do this?

As you can probably tell, I'm a Noob.

You need to increase the "Set Max Flight Altitude" setting in the "Main Controller Settings" section of DJI GO.

What happened once you reached 1,000 feet?

Check out your flight log. It should explain what happened.

Reactions: HarryMerkin
You can upload your TXT flight logs to my log viewer here. If you need help reviewing it, post a link back here after you upload it.

I see a couple of threads about flying over 500 METERS, but I don't even know how to fly over 400 FEET. I generally fly under 300', but there are a few projects in which I need to fly ~ 900' -1,000'. How can I do this?

As you can probably tell, I'm a Noob.
The FAA PERMITS A COMMERCIAL DRONE OPERATOR THE ACCESS TO 400 feet beside a man made structure and 400 feet above that structure. If the structure in question is man made and existing in Class G Airspace you have no problem. You might have to get DJi to release any height limitations automatically governing the height of your flying potential.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78