DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How long does DJI take to repair a gimbal?

mschwind200

Reactions
I need to send my drone in for repair, I'm going to the USA in a month and live In Australia. Does anyone know an estimated time it usually takes to fix?

I had to send mine in. Door to door was 16 days. I live in Oregon and was shipped to California. It was for a gimbal repair

Mine has been at the same Carson California Repair site for 26 days now. They are telling me they are behind due to number of repairs coming in. It sucks!! It was a simple gimbal repair as well. Caution.....Fly carefully or be prepared to wait and go without. I have DJI Refresh as well but it does not expedite things like it claims.

They replace the entire drone in my case. New serial number. Most likely that will be your case too. Must be running out of complete drones for replacement.

They replace the entire drone in my case. New serial number. Most likely that will be your case too. Must be running out of complete drones for replacement.

You said they replaced you entire drone, did you get new RC USB cables with the new remote?

33888925f51240c0d431853de7f3ee6c.jpg

2 months here Damaged camera& gimbal on new yeaŕs eve and got it fixed end feb...

Took me just short of a month for a gimble repair. (they sent a new one) From the Mid=west to California. That was back in December.

Shipping from Chicago to their service center took longer than their repair. Except they didn't repair, but replace the whole drone with the new one. I sent drone and controller. No batteries, cable or props. Turnaround 2 weeks.

Tomorrow I am one week at the repair center with still no update on even if they have received my Mavic, it left Florida on the 7th or 8th UPS said it arrived on the 16 and still haven't heard even if it's there yet. Same issue as many others...ribbon data cable broke.

I sent mine in a month ago. Just gotbthe message we tested the new drone. Then checked where it says alllw 1 business day for shipment to go out. 8 days later still waiting. I am never buying a DJI product again. They are horrible business PERIOD!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1