DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many drones do you really need? Reality check.

I like your grammar and punctuation just fine. It actually saves space on the page!
thanks Rob i guess my reaction score says that, i was not upset by the comments being different is what makes the world go round,

Reactions: Former Member
People like you and your posts OldManMavic enough that you get away with
not using paragraphs. Im obnoxious, so I have to be tactile with my spacing..

That said, i think everyone would enjoy you all the more if you started using paragraphs.
No disrespect

Edit: O yeh,If anything it's harder to fly VLOS with Moverios 35-E's
No shade you cant see the screen in front of you, and with the Rochester or OEM shade, its too dark to see your mobile screen
They are a super guilty indulgence for the drone flyer with everything, so sure get them, but
know you could sponsor a kid in africa for a year with the same money
But what could you sponsor in USA with the same money ?

Oh, by the way, how are you feeling? Hope youre back up to 100%...
i am on the mend still early days yet got some more tests to go through.
have completely changed the way i approach things now,with regards to diet and ,what i do, and are still getting used to the meds i am taking.
sometimes it takes an unexpected,health related issue to make you take stock ,and realise that as you get older you have to do things differently,
but one thing that aint going to change is my love of UAV flying i intend to keep doing that god willing

i am on the mend still early days yet got some more tests to go through.
have completely changed the way i approach things now,with regards to diet and ,what i do, and are still getting used to the mads i am taking.
sometimes it takes an unexpected,health related issue to make you take stock ,and realise that as you get older you have to do things differently,
but one thing that aint going to change is my love of UAV flying i intend to keep doing that god willing

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

― Albert Einstein

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

― Albert Einstein
great quote and oh so true when you reach my age

Reactions: Former Member
There is a perfectly good formula for calculating the number of drones you need. It is n+1, where "n" = the number of drones you currently possess.

There is a perfectly good formula for calculating the number of drones you need. It is n+1, where "n" = the number of drones you currently possess.
Ive heard the exact same thing said by another member, possibly in this Thread.
Are you reinventing yourself camelopardis

Back on topic...
I believe you should own all the drones your budget will allow as long as you have time to fly them all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes