DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How much could I get for my Mini?

Reactions
I was thinking of selling my Mini (non-fly more) and upgrading to a Air 2.
How much do you think I would be able to get for my Mini?
It has about 8.5 hours on it and the battery has been charged about 35 times. It was also bought renewed from the official Dji renewed store. It also has everything it came with including the original box.
Instead of selling it would it be worth looking at Dji's trade up?

Thanks,

Well I have a flymore plus 1 extra battery with a case in perfect condition and would be surprised if I could get 300 for it.

It has about 8.5 hours on it and the battery has been charged about 35 times. It was also bought renewed from the official Dji renewed store. It also has everything it came with including the original box.

Thanks,

Look up the same model on ebay and set the "sold items" filter on the left side of the screen. You'll see the final price for recently completed sales. Compare that to the credit you get with DJI for trading up.

Look up the same model on ebay and set the "sold items" filter on the left side of the screen. You'll see the final price for recently completed sales. Compare that to the credit you get with DJI for trading up.
Thanks! I looked at ebay and they seem to be selling at around 195-250$. I looked at Dji trade up and it seems to be suspended for me?

🤷‍♂️

Thanks,
I'm looking to buy a used Mini-1 (see classified section). I'm prepared to pay $150 for the aircraft, controller, and 1 battery, price adjustable up or down for more or less equipment. Seller pays shipping to Carson City, Nevada.

The introduction of the Mini-SE at $300 new puts a serious price cap on used Mini-1s, and that info hasn't fully diffused into the market yet.

If you're still interested in selling, please let me know!

Thx,

TCS

I'm looking to buy a used Mini-1 (see classified section). I'm prepared to pay $150 for the aircraft, controller, and 1 battery, price adjustable up or down for more or less equipment. Seller pays shipping to Carson City, Nevada.

The introduction of the Mini-SE at $300 new puts a serious price cap on used Mini-1s, and that info hasn't fully diffused into the market yet.

If you're still interested in selling, please let me know!

Thx,

TCS
Thanks!
I will keep you in mind if I do decide to sell.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15