DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to hide toolbar on Mac

Rchawks

Reactions
I have some video from the past that I want to extract for a screenshot, the problem is I'm not sure how to hide the toolbar for the screen shot. I used to to able to do this with a click, can't seem to do it now, help me lol!

So you want to export a frame from the time line on your software , let me know what it is your using ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to Fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

I was using preview. Sorting thru videos on photos, thing is the toolbar or play pause button was easy before, I could pause a video then have the toolbar disappear by clicking off to the side, do the screenshot and it was easy. Now it stays in the frame, just frustrating not to have this option using photos.

Ah, problem solved, works just fine on my retired macbook, thanks anyway. I have lightroom, I hate it because to icons and lettering are way too small to be comfortable for me as I don't wear glasses and I'm not going to strain my eyes.

On the Mac, you can always right click on a photo and go into Quick Actions where you can Markup any photo.

Also I use Command-Shift-4 to adjust my screenshot when taking photos off a paused video clip.

You can change the interface size in preferences in Lightroom to make the text and user interface larger so you don't have to strain.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-12-25 at 9.47.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-25 at 9.47.10 AM.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 3
I was using preview. Sorting thru videos on photos, thing is the toolbar or play pause button was easy before, I could pause a video then have the toolbar disappear by clicking off to the side, do the screenshot and it was easy. Now it stays in the frame, just frustrating not to have this option using photos.
You can hide the dock is System Preferences inside Desktop & Dock and click auto hide dock.

Reactions: Rchawks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart