DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from the Georgian Colony

tangoseal

Reactions
Hello everyone, Name is Eric (tangoseal) a video game thing I guess.

Anyways I am hailing from the great state of Georgia in the Southeast United States.

Just took delivery of my Mavic 2 days ago via Amazon. Already shot over 100GB of footage and counting.

Already learned a great deal about the mavic.
1. It loves altitude, Get it high and it will buzz around and take great footage.
2. Wow you can customize gimbal speed and actually take great moving video.
3. It doesn't like to be flown indoors with the lights low where it cant run opti mode. Found out the hardway by carving up the sheetrock and destroying 3 expensive props haha. Tough little sucker. Not a nary a scratch on it and new props and shes as good as new.
4. Prop guards suck and are amateurish' best to just not use em and get her high in the sky.

I hope to be a great contributor and consumer of awesome information concerning possibly the worlds best consumer drone ever created. (I love my X-star Premium - but it can't hold a candle stick to the venerable Mavic)

Thanks and look forward to the forums.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan