DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Huawei Media pad T3

Exphantomflyer

Reactions
gone for this as its recommended on the phantom help webpage, but cant get it to connect to the MP1 using GO4 or Litchi.

Im not getting the pop up when the USB is plugged in, and dont have the usual drop down menu asking what I want to use the USB for ?

Have i made a bad choice, has anyone else got this working ?

Oh yeah its on Android 6 and the tablet was fully reset and developer mode enabled etc etc

Lastly I had to sideload the app as it wasnt showing in the playstore

Here is a good guide to connecting an Android device:

Thanks for the reply, did all that still no joy

But here is the weird thing

I asked my son to take a look, he plugged it into his computer and afterwards it started working fine.

I use exactly the same device ive stripped it backed un installed all i can and it works perfectly.....good luck....

I use exactly the same device ive stripped it backed un installed all i can and it works perfectly.....good luck....
I have one but have not turned it on for over six months. Just did but can't remember the pass code I used, when switching it on. Anyone know how I can get by this or reset it. I am now down to about my last chance to try and get the correct code typed in. Does it get locked out for good, if I use up my last chance?

I use exactly the same device, installed DJI-go4, connected it to the USB input underneath the Mavic pro controller and off I went!

I don't have a sim card installed but use my mobile phone as a Wi-Fi hot spot for updates etc.
Only problem is that you may need to add a power pack to the controller as the media pad automatically charges from the controller.

I use exactly the same device, installed DJI-go4, connected it to the USB input underneath the Mavic pro controller and off I went!

I don't have a sim card installed but use my mobile phone as a Wi-Fi hot spot for updates etc.
Only problem is that you may need to add a power pack to the controller as the media pad automatically charges from the controller.

Yes agreed i can fly 4 batteries and leave around 20% left , BUTi brought one of these to plug in controller between flights and now loads left.

PowerCore 5000

Hi Guys, i saw the Huawei Mediapad T3 on the approved list so i bought one. i cannot get it to connect consistently to my Mavic 2 Zoom andf when it does, there is no video. I have downloaded the aircardft to 1.00.300 and tried older versions of the DJI go 4 app, but nothing helps.
Any ideas please. Otherwise i will have to find another 7" tab.
TIA
Glyn

Hi Guys, i saw the Huawei Mediapad T3 on the approved list so i bought one. i cannot get it to connect consistently to my Mavic 2 Zoom andf when it does, there is no video. I have downloaded the aircardft to 1.00.300 and tried older versions of the DJI go 4 app, but nothing helps.
Any ideas please. Otherwise i will have to find another 7" tab.
TIA
Glyn

I have this tab and after stripping it back installed Go 4 and never had a problem , how are you connecting it ? i use usb to micro usb.also turn on tablet prior to connecting controller.check usb settings under Developer mode and make sure usb is set to charge as it will always go to this.Secondly try different leads and not cheap ones.

Thanks Gazmg for that. I did all that but without luck. However, the tab i have has only 1 Gb RAM which I suspect is the reason for it not working.
Do you agree?

Reactions: Gazmg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willsmatt