DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyper Light in the snow

Fidoflyier

Reactions
I have been waiting for a good snow storm. I turned every light in the house on, and the LED security lights are a nice contrast. The snow was wet and heavy and I was a little worried about flying for too long.

Attachments

• Housefeb1919back.JPG
    Housefeb1919back.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 217
  • Housefeb1919front.JPG
    Housefeb1919front.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 201
Reactions: Former Member
[QUOTE="Fidoflyier, The snow was wet and heavy and I was a little worried about flying for too long.[/QUOTE]

Did you have one of those rain skins we see talked about in these forums?

[QUOTE="Fidoflyier, The snow was wet and heavy and I was a little worried about flying for too long.

Did you have one of those rain skins we see talked about in these forums?[/QUOTE]
I didn't. But the drone was actually not very wet? I expected there to be some snow on it. A quick wipe and short inspection and it was back in it's hanger!

I have been waiting for a good snow storm. I turned every light in the house on, and the LED security lights are a nice contrast. The snow was wet and heavy and I was a little worried about flying for too long.
Most Excellent!

That was a great idea to light up the house in the snow. The affect was beautiful. Agree it would make a nice Christmas card photo for next year

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark