DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I found a SanDisk microSD card inside the Mavic.

T=

Yes, P0V.
I think this was back in december of last year. His thread was removed. I am not sure of the details of why.
Ah ****, i thought there was a new source, Coptersafe wont tell :)
It was removed because DJI asked for it.

Ender

Reactions: Mr Spock
Ah ****, i thought there was a new source, Coptersafe wont tell :)
It was removed because DJI asked for it.

Ender
Did you tried and asked P0V personally?
I think I read it in an archived of that removed thread somewhere stating that he could intercept data while updating mavic.

Did you tried and asked P0V personally?
I think I read it in an archived of that removed thread somewhere stating that he could intercept data while updating mavic.
Yes, talked to him personally.
He was able to get the complete copy of the firmware to modify and then reupload. He was also able to get ADB working and change whatever setting desired. Was even attempting to get adb working though the mavic controller wirelessly. Before the updates there were at least 3 ways to easily gain root. He said all of these 3 ways have been blocked as of december 1 update.

Reactions: Mr Spock
Yes, talked to him personally.
He was able to get the complete copy of the firmware to modify and then reupload. He was also able to get ADB working and change whatever setting desired. Was even attempting to get adb working though the mavic controller wirelessly. Before the updates there were at least 3 ways to easily gain root. He said all of these 3 ways have been blocked as of december 1 update.
so the firmware before december holds the key. which version would that be? .200 or earlier?
if it earlier then it's very risky to try since most of lost of mavic cases happened on earlier mavic, like the aircraft emergency sudden landing, fly away, lost of connection and doesn't return.

so the firmware before december holds the key. which version would that be? .200 or earlier?
if it earlier then it's very risky to try since most of lost of mavic cases happened on earlier mavic, like the aircraft emergency sudden landing, fly away, lost of connection and doesn't return.
That i am not sure but the captured firmware is still out there. If not posted publicly, P0V and i am sure others still have it.

yes 0200 had the FTP exploit from what i read. Now its patched.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB