DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 I haven't shared any work..

Paul Stocum

Reactions
It occurred to me that I hadn't shared any work on this site yet. This is a shot at a corporate event in Palm Springs. I talked to the Balloon operator to make sure he was okay and aware I wanted to grab an image of his balloon. Operator was fine, just asked that I don't bounce my drone off his balloon lol. I was hired to document the event at the course, and also to provide photos of guests with the balloon, so I needed an image for a green screen, as the event would be dark for most of the time.DJI-Sh.jpg

It occurred to me that I hadn't shared any work on this site yet. This is a shot at a corporate event in Palm Springs. I talked to the Balloon operator to make sure he was okay and aware I wanted to grab an image of his balloon. Operator was fine, just asked that I don't bounce my drone off his balloon lol. I was hired to document the event at the course, and also to provide photos of guests with the balloon, so I needed an image for a green screen, as the event would be dark for most of the time.View attachment 156458
Beautiful capture!

Very nice, although it's a shame the balloon is misshapen. Probably from being on the side of a wide angle lens shot.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tstr14