DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I test the Mavic Mini in snowed moutain

Nice first video with it and good to see it did well at that altitude and temp after giving it an hour ride.
Beautiful location. Thumbswayup

well i think after all the negative comments there have been about the MM, that your video shows just what it is capable of, only problem for me was it made me feel cold just watching you ,great stuff though

Sweet video man! As said above.... I’m freezing just by watching it.

Reactions: old man mavic
Reactions: Shivers
Yea buddy! A good friend of mine, Plumber... Gives us all nicknames... from his kids, wife to us... our extended family. Years and year ago, on the CT river... day started 85 and sunny... went to 72 and down pour in minutes. I was standing in the boat... As you guessed... Shivering.
Ever since...

sounds cooler when people ask, I say... “I went away for a while and came back with a nickname”

Yea buddy! A good friend of mine, Plumber... Gives us all nicknames... from his kids, wife to us... our extended family. Years and year ago, on the CT river... day started 85 and sunny... went to 72 and down pour in minutes. I was standing in the boat... As you guessed... Shivering.
Ever since...

sounds cooler when people ask, I say... “I went away for a while and came back with a nickname”
thanks i guess you got stuck with it then but i get the point do they step back when you say that

Reactions: Shivers
YES! Like sticker shock, deer in head lights. But, I take the short time to explain! They get it. I also toss in what he calls his kids and wife... then I get the laughs.

Just goes to show you that DJI can still make a super drone no matter what the size. Great video

Hello,
This my first video using Mavic Mini.
Altitude between 1 700 meters and 2 000 meters hight
Temperature : -5°C (flight after 1 hour of skiing)

Great video, - can beat a $400 drone to capture this! I wonder if this was also done with a Mavic Pro if someone could tell the difference?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661