DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I think polarpro owes us an explanation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antman305

Reactions
What's the deal Jeff?

7302683ce188a7ff6deec6153240c833.jpg

7b110c8c5f7df97b1bcf01f0d4c1dfab.jpg

4074d8b6113890e736136e6fe255c381.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using MavicPilots mobile app

I just read the other thread regarding this stuff. Did you take up Jeff's offer of sorting you out directly? I would have emailed him directly as he sounds thoroughly decent.

I think he's thinking that Amazon is going to honor the $79.99 price and send him the cinema kit. Jeff said that they would not be sending any to Amazon. I don't think he's realized yet that he will not be getting any filters from Amazon. It's tough for some to put two and two together.

Reactions: HeavensAbove
He can send me a message threw here if he wants. But I mean I'm looked at as the one in the wrong. So it doesn't matter you win polarpro. I'll leave it alone sorry that you guys hate me know.

He can send me a message threw here if he wants. But I mean I'm looked at as the one in the wrong. So it doesn't matter you win polarpro. I'll leave it alone sorry that you guys hate me know.

This my email [email protected]

I hear your frustration but you are picking on the WRONG company.

Your contract of sale is with Amazon, not Jeff/Polar Pro. That contract may be worthless as there'll be clauses in there that they can cancel the order if there's a pricing mistake (as Jeff explained - there is). Jeff has let you know that they'll not be supplying Amazon to fulfill at the wrong price. What he has offered, is to deal with you directly. He has left it up to you, but I would presume he may be offering a small goodwill discount to smooth out his companies reputation and avoid the bad press his company is getting here. Which is undeserved.

I think you have upset a few on here by starting an additional thread, which screams "look at me", whilst you don't seem to get that it is Amazon who are your problem.

I hadn't seen the other thread when I threw in my glib comment at the beginning. From what I see you have two avenues - continue pursuing Amazon with limited chance of success or reach out and build a bridge to Jeff as he seems like your best bet at a positive outcome.

Antman this is from our guidelines
This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties
Now contact whoever but not in here .
closed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne