DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Idiot award?

I just got Certified! After a flight with my Spark, I turn it off and go back to the car... trying to unlock all doors by... you guessed it right, my retarded brothers - by the same ******* short press, long press!!! :D

I think I'm so good at this now that I can open my own school. I'm also applying to be a co-star to Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels for their new movie, "Dumb and dumber... and THE DUMBEST". :D

To leave competition in the dust, I'm proudly submitting a new entry:

Today, I was playing with my Spark. I set it on the launchpad, crouch next to it, doing preflight things, checking settings in the app. Good to go! I tap that take-off button and swipe that toggle... and ALMOST push it all the way to the end and at this point a spark (pun intended) runs through my mind in horror: my face is RIGHT OVER the drone about to jump in the air! :D I was just a microinch from finishing the take-off swipe and chopping my nose off!

After changing my diaper, I flew without any dumb moments. If I were to create a preflight checklist, I'd include only one item on it: never lean over the drone as you're readying it for launch!

idiotaward.jpg

To leave competition in the dust, I'm proudly submitting a new entry:

Today, I was playing with my Spark. I set it on the launchpad, crouch next to it, doing preflight things, checking settings in the app. Good to go! I tap that take-off button and swipe that toggle... and ALMOST push it all the way to the end and at this point a spark (pun intended) runs through my mind in horror: my face is RIGHT OVER the drone about to jump in the air! :D I was just a microinch from finishing the take-off swipe and chopping my nose off!

After changing my diaper, I flew without any dumb moments. If I were to create a preflight checklist, I'd include only one item on it: never lean over the drone as you're readying it for launch!

idiotaward.jpg
not a good way to get a shave:p

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
I just got Certified! After a flight with my Spark, I turn it off and go back to the car... trying to unlock all doors by... you guessed it right, my retarded brothers - by the same ******* short press, long press!!! :D

I think I'm so good at this now that I can open my own school. I'm also applying to be a co-star to Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels for their new movie, "Dumb and dumber... and THE DUMBEST". :D
can i be dum de dum dum?:confused:

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc