DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Image changes on gimbal down

ninja_geezer

Reactions
so today i went out for the first time trying the one of included nd filters it was a very bright but mostly cloudy day it was the 16 filter i used.
the footage looked great but i noticed something ive never seen before ,i like to rotate the gimbal down when landing and today i noticed something strange on the image as it was going down to the 90 degree point , i saw this at least 3 times from the footage when played back on my large tv. its hard to explain and it is mainly in the middle of the picture it was nearly like the light was changing but i was locked on 100 iso and 1/60 4k video 30fps in manual mode .ive not noticed it before could it be the Nd filter supplied ? the image when i flight was perfect,it was nealry like there was some kind of interference when pointing the gimbal downward
i have a Polar Pro Mavic Air 2 Cinema Series Variable ND Filter ND4-ND32 (2-5 Stops) arriving in the next day or so and i can try that ,is this a common issue ?
i will try and get a clip to upload tomorrow.

so today i went out for the first time trying the one of included nd filters it was a very bright but mostly cloudy day it was the 16 filter i used.
the footage looked great but i noticed something ive never seen before ,i like to rotate the gimbal down when landing and today i noticed something strange on the image as it was going down to the 90 degree point , i saw this at least 3 times from the footage when played back on my large tv. its hard to explain and it is mainly in the middle of the picture it was nearly like the light was changing but i was locked on 100 iso and 1/60 4k video 30fps in manual mode .ive not noticed it before could it be the Nd filter supplied ? the image when i flight was perfect,it was nealry like there was some kind of interference when pointing the gimbal downward
i have a Polar Pro Mavic Air 2 Cinema Series Variable ND Filter ND4-ND32 (2-5 Stops) arriving in the next day or so and i can try that ,is this a common issue ?
i will try and get a clip to upload tomorrow.

What about the exposure > You need to lock that each time .

Last edited:
Last edited:
you should just be able to tap the AE lock button on the front screen.
yes you can but not in manual mode as as far as i can tell it just changes to MM

i think the word i was looking for was the image seemed to flicker

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_