DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 In honor of today's Spring Blizzard...

Here's my best video yet. It's another long form one. I filmed it last winter, and am super proud of how it came out. The opening shot is one of the coolest things I've managed to film so far. Let me know what you think!

Really nicely flown 😎My only observation is do not make my mistake of making some of the clips too long but lovely video

You made the snow look beautiful. Did you use an ND filter? If so, which number?

BRRR Thanks for reminding me why I like New Mexico In the winter , that is some pretty country from the easy chair Thanks

Very beautiful! Definitely Travel Bureau quality!

It's very well filmed and there are some very beautiful shots which clearly illustrate the winter atmosphere... However, in my humble opinion, a video lasting more than 3 hours can become boring and I doubt that many have seen it in full (including me!). Reducing your video to less than 10 minutes while keeping the most beautiful images will make it much more exciting!

You made the snow look beautiful. Did you use an ND filter? If so, which number?
Thank you! I usually have an ND Filter on, and it depends on the lighting. Bright sun is usually a 16 or 32. Cloudy and dim, usually a 4. And I mostly take it off if I'm filming sunrise or sunset. I know I used everything rom a 4 to a 64 in this video at some point!

It's very well filmed and there are some very beautiful shots which clearly illustrate the winter atmosphere... However, in my humble opinion, a video lasting more than 3 hours can become boring and I doubt that many have seen it in full (including me!). Reducing your video to less than 10 minutes while keeping the most beautiful images will make it much more exciting!
Thank you. This was my second attempt at a long form video like this, and surprisingly it has been by far my most popular video yet with almost 200,000 views, so I think it's doing ok. I know this type of video isn't for everyone, but I know at least some people like them!

Great video!

Reactions: sarahb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown