DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Indian Summer in WNY

shawnski451

Reactions
Back in Oct-Nov we had a tremendous string of days with amazing weather (70F+ temps, sun, and fall foliage). So I decided to take advantage of it and took my Mavic Air for a scoot around my neighborhood. Enjoy!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Back in Oct-Nov we had a tremendous string of days with amazing weather (70F+ temps, sun, and fall foliage). So I decided to take advantage of it and took my Mavic Air for a scoot around my neighborhood. Enjoy!!!
Hi Shawnski,
it's a pity that you only shot in 1080. The colors are washed out and the image sharpness is unfortunately not very good either. Why only in 1080?
A couple of nice close-ups would make the video more interesting!
cheers Paul

Reactions: shawnski451
Hi Shawnski,
it's a pity that you only shot in 1080. The colors are washed out and the image sharpness is unfortunately not very good either. Why only in 1080?
A couple of nice close-ups would make the video more interesting!
cheers Paul
Well, It was set to 1080P and i didn't catch it till after I was done flying and going in to have dinner and also, It was a Litchi mission that was originally set up for my Spark. I basically just threw it in the air and let it do its thing.

The fall colours look wonderful. I recommend a couple of things - practice slow, smooth movements and keep the length of clips relatively short. Pick the BEST clips for exporting. 👍🏻
Well, time was short because dinner was almost ready so I loaded up a Litchi waypoint mission that I orginally wrote up for my Spark. I basically loaded it and let it do its thing.

Here is a video I put together uning video from my Spark.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well, It was set to 1080P and i didn't catch it till after I was done flying and going in to have dinner and also, It was a Litchi mission that was originally set up for my Spark. I basically just threw it in the air and let it do its thing.
ah ok! No problem sometime (Mod Removed’ happens" 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cobra443