DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Indoor Pilots...Question...

jrsmart121

Reactions
I work in pro audio and I shoot the indoors of concert halls and churches etc to show the speakers from a different perspective. Went pretty good first outing but I needed to get a few feet higher and the drone locked me out. Maybe there are top sensors I didn't notice? Anyway does anyone have any indoor setup tips?

Hi. Assuming you weren't flying in Beginner Mode which would restrict height. If flying indoors with no GPS, both Atti and Opti mode have height restrictions. It's documented in the manual. Opti mode is lower, I believe. I think you can force Atti mode by turning the off the vertical (downward facing) sensors or VPS. Good luck

I think you can force Atti mode by turning the off the vertical (downward facing) sensors or VPS. Good luck
There is no way to force ATTI mode, but you'll be able to fly a little higher when the downward sensors are disabled.

At what height did you notice flight was restricted? I fly indoors and haven't noticed any height restrictions without GPS - recently I was up near 60ft.

The limits are 5m in OPTI mode, and 30m in ATTI mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111