DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Install Litchi direct on All-In-One google?

Morphin

Reactions
Both of the All-In-One headsets have 110 degree FOV...

I have asked Litchi if All-In-One VR Headsets with Nibiru works with the Litchi App...

Thank's
Andy

Hi
I'm consider to connect All-In-One google (Android 5.1 and Nibiru) direct to the RC and install Litchi on the googles

For example: ...
Although these two devices look quite interesting as All in One solutions I would be cautious.
The second one is just Android 4.4 and therefore outdated. Also the HD screen is quite low resolution for a cardboard device.
The first one might work well, but the device comes from a totally unknown source, there are no reviews, no vendor support and so on. So it is on your own risk.
As Nibiru on this device is already modified to display all screens in cardboard mode by default, every app should work in cardboard mode automatically, even DJI GO. So there would be no need for Litchi just because of its cardboard support. That's the only benefit of such goggles compared to simple cardboard goggles for your phone.

Thank's

The scond device is now also on Android 5.1.... But i'm asking the manufactoy for more information...

(And i have at the moment only the 7 inch mediapad from huawei and no other smartphone. That is the reason i consider this solution....

We've tried one of these things (none of those exact 2 models though) and it was totally unusable, appallingly slow. DJI GO would display about one image per second.

I have been looking into the all in one stuff too. There are a few out there that have better specs for processing power and memory. I will have to bite the bullet at some point and get one. Is it an issue not having gps?