DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IOS 11 Beta

Reactions
Hey guys,

I just downloaded the IOS 11 Beta. Has anyone else done this as well?? If so, any issues with DJI app or with the Mavic??

Thanks again

<Warning! Conservative operating opinion zone ahead>

DJI GO is flakey enough (even on iOS) that a beta iOS it shouldn't be used to setup and control a drone.

<Exiting Conservative operating opinion zone - Have A Nice Day!>

I just downloaded iOS 11 yesterday. It does not work very well with my drone. Distance and altitude readings are super laggy. I have to pause flight about eight seconds before it can catch up.

Also I am getting more CPU warnings. I do not trust it at all I will go back to 10.3.2 today

IOS 11 is really wobbly. I'm not going to risk sticking it on my Ipad for flying.

Same here, very buggy on IOS 11 (iPhone 6S), reverted to 10.3.3 and all is well again.

I downloaded it on my iPhone 6 Plus, and that was not a good idea with DJI GO4 App. I received a text message and my entire app went down and I could not get back into it. Fortunately, my drone was only hovering about 12 feet high in front of me. I could not reconnect DJI GO4 at all to the drone. It wasn’t until I landed it and shut down the Mavic, the remote control and the app. iOS 11 beta (in general) has been the worst beta I’ve downloaded so far.

Using it with my iPad Pro with no issues so far in Litchi or DJI apps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrZ0G